Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Indore, Jaipur: List of new restrictions in cities as Covid-19 cases rise-
Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat are imposing fresh movement restrictions starting from November 21 in the wake of rising Covid-19 cases.
Covid-19 Infection Log-
The number of fresh Covid-19 infections logged daily has come down bringing down the active number of cases below 5 lakh.
There is a flow of Coronavirus in a few cities many of are having their first signal in June-July. Night curfews, Section 144 are coming back in several cities months after unlocking began.
Here’s a city/state-wise list of all new regulations-
1. Fine of Rs. 5000 for not wearing masks and for violating Covid-19 rules
2. Only 50 guests allowed at wedding events.
3. Markets will remain open but there will be strict surveillance.
4. There will be no overall lockdown, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal is saying.
The Haryana government close all schools in the state till November 30 as 174 students and 107 teachers have tested positive after schools were reopen.
1- Schools under the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation cannot open this year in Mumbai.
2- The Maharashtra government left the decision of reopening schools with the local administration.
3- Thane too has decided to not reopen schools this year.
1. Complete curfew from Friday 9pm to Monday 6am. Only shops selling milk and medicines will be allowed to remain open.
2. Night curfew from 9pm to 6am will continue.
3. No school, college to reopen from November 23, as it was decide earlier.
4. Night curfew has also been imposed in Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara from Saturday because of this rubbish coronavirus.
1- Night curfew from 10pm to 6am to be implemented from November 21.
2- Only people engage in essential because services and factory workers are exempt.
3- Apart from Indore, night curfew but there will be in force in Bhopal, Gwalior. However Vidisha and Ratlam also.
4- But there will be no overall lockdown in Madhya Pradesh, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has said.
All districts in Rajasthan will be placed under Section 144 from Saturday.
STAY SAFE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE HAVING NO ESSENTIAL WORK BECAUSE FAMILY MEMBERS SAFETY IS VERY IMPORTANT.
Please read our post share with your friends, family members and stay connected with us.